TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT in ANY RETREATS HELD AT BELIEVE AND SEE RANCH.
Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc.(herein referred to as “Living Forward” or “Company”) agrees to provide group coaching, masterminding,retreats, private VIP days and online trainings (herein referred to as “Program”) identified in online commerce shopping cart.
Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
The Client acknowledges that the Program is a GROUP Coaching program , and that Nafissa Shireen (herein referred to as “Facilitator”) is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations, business manager, or accountant, and that this program is not a substitute for professional advice. The Client understands that Facilitator has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; (1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Client; (2) Perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto; (3) act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy; (4) act as a public relations manager (5) act as a publicist to procure any publicity, interviews, write-ups, features, television, print or digital media exposure for Client; (6) introduce Client to Facilitators s full network of contacts, media partners or business partners.
PROGRAM INVESTMENT & PAYMENT
The Company reserves the right to raise, lower or otherwise change the investment in this program without notice, and/or provide special incentives from time to time and the client will not be entitled to a refund in any part whatsoever if the Company offers special incentives or other promotions in the future, and if the client is on a monthly payment plan the client agrees to make all payments as due, regardless of any price changes in the future.
The client acknowledges that this transaction is in USD Currency, and as the retreat is being held in Canada the Canada Revenue Agency requires GST/HST on the full value of the transaction regardless of the currency and agrees to pay it as required by law, and as such the purchase price is inclusive of all necessary taxes
AUTHORIZATION TO CHARGE CREDIT CARD
If an installment option is offered, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit card in agreement with the payment plan until paid in full. Client also agrees that all payments will be paid in full prior to the commencement of the program. The client agrees that if they do not pay the balance by the due date they have forfeited their spot and any monies already paid are non refundable. For payment in full options, Client authorizes the Company to charge the Client’s credit card in full.
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE EXACT WORDS IN THE CLIENT AGREEMENT THAT WILL BE REQUIRED
Client Enrollment Agreement
By digitally signing the contract below, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement (Agreement) with Living Forward Business & Lifestyles (“Company”) according to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to education, consulting, coaching and/or business coaching (the “Retreat”) as identified on Schedule A, Nafissa Shireen and shall deliver the services on behalf of the Company to the Client. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by the Company and its Partners and representatives to the Client.
Parties agree that the Retreats is in the nature of coaching and education in a GROUP FORMAT. The scope of services rendered by the Facilitators pursuant to this agreement shall be solely limited to education, consulting, life coaching, business coaching, business consulting and training.
Schedules A is attached to this Agreement to outline the specific details of the RETREAT the client has chosen, and forms an integral part of the Agreement.
- Program Investment & Payment Plans. If Client chooses a payment plan option, Client agrees to comply with the Program payment option and authorizes the company to charge the amount(s) as indicated on Schedule A, using the credit card provided. If the Client chooses to pay in full, or a payment plan is not available, the Client authorizes the company to charge the card for the amounts on Schedule A.
The Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due, and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to the Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Company’s written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated herewith.
If on a payment plan, the client agrees that if payment in full is not received on our before _______________ for the retreat identified in Schedule A, that the client will forfeit his/her spot at the retreat and that NO refunds will be available for any monies paid to date.
Client agrees to notify the Company of any changes to credit card information at least 5 days in advance of the payment due date.
- Refunds & Termination. Upon execution of this Agreement by digital or written signature below, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the program investment and payments as outlined on Schedule B. If the Client cancels or withdraws from the Program for any reason, or doesn’t show up, or misses any portion of the program, Client is obligated to continue paying any outstanding balance(s) described herein, and is not entitled to a refund for any portion of the Program in which he/she chooses not to participate, including forfeited sessions. Upon mutual agreement however if the client may assign their seat to someone else provided they are not already pre-registered to the retreat. Client however still remains fully responsible to the company for payment in full of the program investment.
- Termination for unprofessional or unsafe behaviour. We are committed to providing all Program participants with a positive and SAFE Program experience.
At the start of Day 1 of the program, you will be given a safety briefing, as well required to sign a waiver of liability as required by our insurance company. A signed waiver is required for attendance.
By signing below, you agree that the Company may at its sole discretion terminate this agreement, and limit, suspend or remove any participant including the Client, from continuing in the program at any time without a refund if the Client ceases to follow the Program guidelines, refuses to sign the waiver, acts in a way that is unsafe and puts the Client, other participants, the Facilitator or the Horses in any physical or emotional danger, becomes disruptive or difficult to work with or if the Client impairs the participation of the Facilitator or any of the Company’s staff, or other participants in the program.
- Intellectual Property. During the course of the Program, the Company will provide the Client with copyrighted and original materials. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute or otherwise disseminate any materials received from the Company electronically or otherwise without prior consent of the Company or other license holders. All intellectual property, including Facilitator’s copyrighted program materials shall remain the sole property of the Facilitators, the Company or the Licensors. No license to sell or distribute the materials is granted or implied.
- Disclaimer and Financial Responsibility. Client accepts that he/she is 100% responsible for his/her own progress and results in the Program. The Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success, and that the Company nor the Facilitator can control the Client. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee than anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, market conditions and starting point in their business.
By signing below, the Client acknowledges that the financial obligations of this program agreement will not place a significant burden on you or your family.
- No Substitute for Professional Advice. The Facilitators will work with Client on business and life purpose matters however the Client acknowledges that the Facilitators, Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc, is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Client understands that Facilitator has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; (1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Client; (2) Perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto.
The Client also acknowledges that Coaching is not the same as professional or licensed therapy, and Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own well-being during the Program and seek medical treatment if needed.
- The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. The Facilitators, Company and Partner, agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with the Client, during discussions with the Client, the retreats or otherwise without the written consent of the Client. The Company and Partner shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential information and to protect it against disclosure, and misuse
Furthermore, the client agrees to honor the confidentiality of ALL program members. Anything that is discussed in retreats or follow up calls is 100% confidential. The Client agrees not to use any participants’ private information for their own gain, financial or otherwise.
- NO PITCHING. The Client agrees not to use the retreats for his/her own personal promotion or to sell to other members. Client is however encouraged to ask for help and feedback.
- Force Majeure. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, provided that the party so delayed immediately notices the other party of such delay. The terms of this Clause shall not exempt, but merely suspend, any Party from its duty to perform the obligations under this Agreement, until as soon as practicable after a force majeure condition ceases to exist.
- Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, Facilitators, Partner contractors, employees and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by the Facilitators, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend the Facilitators, the Company and Partner, in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement.
- Controlling Agreement. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives, Partners or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling
- Governing Law. This agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia Canada.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement and the supporting Schedule A constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both
15. Non Disparagement
16. Photo release – As part of this agreement the client is aware that there may be an event photographer on site, and the client agrees to sign a media release. If the client refuses to sign a media release, client acknowledges his/her participation in activities may be limited when the photographer is at work. Client agrees not to interrupt or hinder the photographer in any way.
- The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
- OTHER TERMS. Upon execution by clicking “I agree,” the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.
Federal Trade Commission Required Affiliate Notice
At times we will promote services and products from other organizations. We do at times get compensated as affiliates of trusted partners. While we only recommend service or products we have used/ would use ourselves, and are based on a positive experience with that person or their product, it is your responsibility to do due diligence on your own for any product or service you are buying.