I recently interviewed my good friend Sue Ferreira for Living Forward TV.
Sue made the transition from anaesthesiologist to entrepreneur in her 60’s! Yes, you read that right. After a very successful career as an esteemed physician, Sue decided it was time to do something different and serve others in a new way.
With all the advances in medical technology, Sue firmly believes that we’re going to be living longer, and longer, and longer. She also believes that, as a society in general, we have not prepared ourselves on the financial side to keep up with our life expectancy.
And so she started Wisdom to Wealth Mastery – her company that’s devoted to helping entrepreneurs take their wisdom and bring it to the world through the power of video to not only create wealth for themselves, but for those they serve.
Our interview is just RIPE with richness and I know you’ll want to watch the whole thing. We touch:
- Why “later” in life is just a misnomer, and that you’re NEVER too old to create what you really want.
- Life expectancies, and how she’s got her 100th birthday party planned, and why you should too.
- Why and how video has the power to create wealth for you now and in the future.
- Excuse busters about all the reasons you “can’t” get on video (hint: she talks about Purse Power – love it).
- How Sue hit the TOP of Google search with one of her videos.
- How Sue ended up in a video with – get this – GARY VEE (we have a link to it on the show notes).
- Why you should never be afraid to reach out to influencers.
- Sue’s recent journey with breast cancer as a single woman and an entrepreneur.
All in all, it’s an extremely rich interview that will inspire you to keep creating and bringing your wisdom to the world.
This is an episode not to be missed!