TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT IN THE CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE
Nafissa Shireen and Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc
Please read this entire disclaimer notice before enrolling in The Circle of Excellence. If you make a purchase or download any material, paid or complimentary from Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc and Nafissa Shireen, we will assume that you have read and understand this disclaimer notice.
Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc.(herein referred to as “Living Forward” or “Company”) agrees to provide group coaching, masterminding, book clubs and online trainings (herein referred to as “Program) identified in online commerce shopping cart.
Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
The Client acknowledges that the Program is a GROUP Coaching program , and that Nafissa Shireen (herein referred to as “Consultant”) is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations, business manager, or accountant, and that this program is not a substitute for professional advice. The Client understands that Consultant has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; (1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Client; (2) Perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto; (3) act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy; (4) act as a public relations manager (5) act as a publicist to procure any publicity, interviews, write-ups, features, television, print or digital media exposure for Client; (6) introduce Client to Consultant’s full network of contacts, media partners or business partners.
The client also understands that NO private coaching will be provided in this program.
PROGRAM INVESTMENT & PAYMENT
There are 2 investment options available for The Circle of Excellence
- 1 payment of $3500USD (due today) or
- 12 monthly payments of $347USD.
If you select the 12 monthly payments, you will pay $347USD today, and $347USD each month for an additional 11 months from the date of purchase, for a total payment of $4,164USD. If you choose to pick this option, you are responsible for all 12 payments.
The Company reserves the right to raise, lower or otherwise change the investment in this program without notice, and/or provide special incentives from time to time and the client will not be entitled to a refund in any part whatsoever if the Company offers special incentives or other promotions in the future, and if the client is on a monthly payment plan the client agrees to make all payments as due, regardless of any price changes in the future.
The client acknowledges that this transaction is in USD Currency, and if the Client is a Canadian Resident, he/she acknowledges that the CRA requires GST/HST on the full value of the transaction regardless of the currency and agrees to pay it as required by law.
AUTHORIZATION TO CHARGE CREDIT CARD
If Client elects to pay by monthly installments, Client authorizes the Company to charge Client’s credit card monthly until paid. If Client elects to pay in FULL, Client authorizes the Company to charge the Client’s credit card in full.
LATE PAYMENT POLICY
If you selected the payment option, you are responsible for ALL 12 payments. In the event a payment is declined, your access to the Master Mind, Facebook Group & program materials will be suspended until the account is brought up to date. Suspension of your account in no way absolves your contractual obligation to make all 12 payments to Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc (dba Nafissa Shireen). Our team will continue to reach out to you to bring your account current. Once the account is caught up, your account will be reactivated.
If two or more payments are in arrears, the full account will become due and payable immediately. This means the two payments in arrears as well as the remaining future payments, and if not remitted your account will be turned over to a third party collection agency. Once we receive full payment we will reactivate your access to the program, however you will be permanently removed from the BONUS Facebook Group.
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE EXACT WORDS IN THE CLIENT AGREEMENT
Client Enrollment Agreement
By digitally signing the contract below, you ______________________(“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement (Agreement) with Living Forward Business & Lifestyles (“Company”) according to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to education, consulting, coaching and/or business coaching (the “Program”) as identified on Schedule A. Nafissa Shireen (“Coach”) shall deliver the services on behalf of the Company to the Client. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by the Company and its representatives to the Client.
Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education in a GROUP FORMAT. The scope of services rendered by the Coach pursuant to this agreement shall be solely limited to education, consulting, life coaching, business coaching, neurolinguistic programming and business consulting. The Client acknowledges that no private coaching will be provided under this agreement. All program and coaching matters will be handled in the Mastermind Calls and The Facebook Group. Any emails looking for private help will be redirected back to the Facebook Group.
Schedules A is attached to this Agreement to outline the specific details of the Program and bonuses and form an integral part of the Agreement.
- Program Investment & Payment Plans. If Client chooses the payment plan option, Client agrees to comply with the Program payment option and authorizes the company to charge the amount(s) as indicated on Schedule B, using the credit card provided. If the Client chooses to pay in full, the Client may choose to pay by credit card and authorizes the company to charge the card for the amounts on Schedule B.
The Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due, and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to the Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Company’s written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated herewith.
Client agrees to notify the Company of any changes to credit card information at least 5 days in advance of the payment due date.
- Refunds & Termination. Upon execution of this Agreement by digital or written signature below, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the program investment and payments as outlined on Schedule B. If the Client cancels or withdraws from the Program for any reason, Client is obligated to continue paying any outstanding balance(s) described herein, and is not entitled to a refund for any portion of the Program in which he/she chooses not to participate, including forfeited sessions.
- Termination for unprofessional behaviour We are committed to providing all Program participants with a positive Program experience. By signing below, you agree that the company may at its sole discretion terminate this agreement, and limit, suspend or remove any participant including the Client, from continuing in the program at any time without a refund if the Client ceases to follow the Program guidelines, becomes disruptive or difficult to work with or if the Client impairs the participation of the Coach or any of the Company’s staff, or other participants in the program.
- Commitment Period. The commitment period of the Program shall be as outlined in Schedule A. All coaching sessions to be delivered in the Program as outlined in Schedule A and must be used within the commitment period. Any unused sessions will expire at the end of the commitment period and no refund will be provided.
- Group Calls. It is the Client’s sole responsibility to show up for the calls and to be on time. If the client is late for a call, the Client acknowledges that he/she may not be able to receive their masterminding/coaching. The client also agrees to make an effort to attend every call. If a client is unable to make a call or chooses not to attend a call for any reason whatsoever, the client is still required to make his/her payment during that month, and is not entitled to any refunds.
- Late Payments. Client agrees to keep the account up to date and to make all payments on the due dates as outlined in Schedule B. If the Client is in default, all Program Services will be suspended until Client’s account is current. The Client will not receive a refund and agrees to pay all monies owed for the program even if sessions are forfeited due to late payment.
- Intellectual Property. During the course of the Program, the Company will provide the Client with copyrighted and original materials. The Company will also provide the Client with materials of which the Coach is an authorized licensee, and these materials will be clearly marked as licensed. These are provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single user license. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute or otherwise disseminate any materials received from the Company electronically or otherwise without prior consent of the Company or other license holders. All intellectual property, including Coach’s copyrighted program materials shall remain the sole property of the Coach, the Company or the Licensors. No license to sell or distribute the materials is granted or implied.
- Disclaimer and Financial Responsibility. Client accepts that he/she is 100% responsible for his/her own progress and results in the Program. The Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success, and that the Company cannot control the Client. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee than anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, market conditions and starting point in their business.
By signing below, the Client acknowledges that the financial obligations of this program agreement will not place a significant burden on you or your family.
- No Substitute for Professional Advice. The Coach will work with Client on business matters however the Client acknowledges that the Coach and Living Forward Business & Lifestyles Inc, is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Client understands that Coach has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; (1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Client; (2) Perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto.
The Client also acknowledges that Coaching is not the same as professional or licensed therapy, and Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own well-being during the Program and seek medical treatment if needed.
- The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs, including the very existence of the Coaching Relationship. The Coach and the Company agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with the Client, during discussions with the Client, the coaching session with the Coach, or otherwise without the written consent of the Client. The Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage & theft.
Furthermore the client agrees to honor the confidentiality of ALL program members. Anything that is discussed in the Masterminds, Book Study Calls and in the Facebook Group is 100% confidential. The Client agrees not to use any participants private information for their own gain, financial or otherwise. The Client also agrees not to give access to 3rd parties to the Private Facebook Group through password and log in access.
- Private FACEBOOK GROUP The Client agrees not to use the group for his/her own personal promotion or to sell to other members. Client is however encouraged to ask for help and feedback. For example If you have an offer that isn’t converting, you’re encouraged to ask the group for input, but no pitching is allowed in the group. The client also agrees not to use the Facebook group to air grievances, to discuss administrative and contract matters, and to remain professional at all times.
- Force Majeure. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, provided that the party so delayed immediately notices the other party of such delay. The terms of this Clause shall not exempt, but merely suspend, any Party from its duty to perform the obligations under this Agreement, until as soon as practicable after a force majeure condition ceases to exist.
- Indemnification Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, Coach, Coach’s affiliates, contractors, employees and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by the Coach, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend the Coach and the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement.
- Controlling Agreement. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling
- Governing Law. This agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia Canada.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement and the supporting Schedule A constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both
- The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
- OTHER TERMS. Upon execution by clicking “I agree,” the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.
Federal Trade Commission Required Affiliate Notice
At times we will promote services and products from other organizations. We do at times get compensated as affiliates of trusted partners. While we only recommend service or products we have used/ would use ourselves, and are based on a positive experience with that person or their product, it is your responsibility to do due diligence on your own for any product or service you are buying.